Monday, September 15, 2008

Introducing Myself

My name is Shellyann and I have three different aspects of my life happening. First and foremost I am the mother of 3 wonderful teenage boys. They are Michael (19), David (17) and Anthony(14). Secondly, I am engaged to a wonderful man (Keith) who makes my hectic life much better. Thirdly, I am a woman who works from home. Let me introduce you to these aspects of my life:

My kids are growing up so fast! The two older boys are enrolled in a local community college. Michael is taking Automotive Mechanics and David is taking Motorcycle Mechanics. Both of them are doing really well with their chosen paths in life. My youngest son Anthony, is a freshman in high school this year. He is focusing on some sort of Law Enforcement career when he graduates. Of course he has changed his mind several times so far. He started out wanting to be a Lawyer, then and Engineer, now a career in Law Enforcement. We shall see where he ends up! I am extremely proud of all three of them.

Keith and I have been together for exactly one year now. Our first date was a local county fair and concert. We had tickets to see a local North Carolina singer Jason Michael Carroll (Alyssa Lies & Livin Our Love Song) as the opening act and then the main attraction was Emerson Drive (Moments, A Good Man) on their Countrified cd tour! We have been through several things over this past year and we are still going strong. I hate to think of what my life would be like without him!

My work at home job is based around customer service and I am always looking for new things to do. We call the work at home jobs "eggs" and one can never have too many "eggs" in their basket. I do not make as much money as I would out in the real world but I do not have to worry about expenses such as GAS (a huge expense right now) and professional clothing and of course lunches out, parking fees and everything in between! Yah!!

I have started this blog to document my every day experiences with everyone on the net. Enjoy.

No comments: