Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Great Ice Cream with 50% less fat!

I started taking surveys earlier this year to add some income. One survey site sent me a survey for Breyer's Ice Cream. They have a new line out called Breyers Smooth & Dreamy. It is real all natural light ice cream with 1/2 the fat and 20% less calories than regular ice cream. Now, I am a big Breyers fan from the start. I like the fact that they use natural ingredients. I was sent a box of the new ice cream for a survey and let me tell you it was just like the name said "Smooth & Dreamy"! I really enjoyed it. I was sent the strawberry cheesecake version but they have 13 flavors available. I am giving this ice cream a big Thumbs Up! It was great. My fiance and my oldest son like it as well. I need to lose some weight and I am trying to eat healthier, this new ice cream by Breyers will certainly help me out with that! I hope everyone looking to eat healthier but still enjoy some delights will try the Breyers Smooth & Dreamy Ice Cream!

No comments: