Monday, December 15, 2008

Getting Ahead of Myself

We now have the two ducks and 14 baby chicks. I enjoy looking after all of them. Daisy the duck is laying faithfully an egg every day. Donald is still in quarintine right now. He is scheduled to be introduced officially to Daisy on Wednesday. That will be the nine day mark for him. The baby chicks are growing steadily. Two died but the rest seem to be ok. Now I want to work on getting rabbits and hopefully feeder pigs in the spring. I am trying to pace myself so that I don't get too overwhelmed. I also saw bee hives for sale on CraigsList. I would love to get into bees as well! LOL yes, I know, slow down!!! That is what my Fiance keeps telling me over and over. Since he is the mastermind behind all of the building projects and does the supervising for all of the fencing projects, I have to keep what he says in mind at all times! Anyone else trying to get in over their heads?

No comments: