Sunday, June 21, 2009

MyLot for Online Money

I joined the online community of myLot back in September of 2008. I have made money with this community. They pay out in increments. The lowest payout is $10. You visit the community and post on various different things that interest you. They have several different catagories and if you do not find one that fits your needs you can create your own. You also get paid if you recruite friends, family and online friends to post as well. I have made money by starting discussions, commenting on previous disscusions and recruiting friends to join. So far I have been paid twice by myLot via my PayPal account. I should post more than I do and my payout would probably be higher. That is something I intend to concentrate on this summer.

"earn money using myLot


We want our users to help our website explode, and to reward you we will pay you every time you use myLot! We believe users are the most valuable asset to the longevity of any website so why only provide them with a service, why not reward them financially?


Our goal is to provide internet users a place to earn money using the web on a day to day basis. It's easy, sign up and start discussions, post responses or comments to current discussions, news or blogs, or refer friends! Referring friends is a great way to earn passive income on myLot. A myLot account is all you need to get started.

Please join myLot today. Below is my referral link. I will be glad to add you as my friend on my profile page. Check it out and see if you like it.

http://www.mylot.com/?ref=Shellyann36


Thanks for looking!

No comments: