Sunday, June 21, 2009

Getting back into the swing of things.

Well since I am finally back online I am getting back into the swing of things with this online world. Lots of places that I frequent such as my InboxDollars account and SendEarnings account have been up dated. I just requested my first $30 payout at InboxDollars. I will be getting that in August. I know that sounds like a long time to wait for $30 and it took me quite a while to build up to that $30 by just clicking on emails but to me its like "free money" when I think about it. Because I am going to be online anyway while I am working during my down times I can click away at these emails and surveys. I did get myself reacquainted with some of the PTC sites that I was a member of. Some of them let me just update my info and go from there but a few of them cancelled my accounts all together. I don't have a down line on many of these sites so I did not lose much. I think I need to start recruiting more for downlines though. It appears to me that I would make quite a bit much more if I did. I am going to post all of my various online internet money making sites this week. Feel free to join up under me and make some money as well!

No comments: