Friday, July 15, 2011

Update on the Twins!

As many of you may know, I am pregnant with twins. Right now I am 23 weeks along and we went for an ultrasound yesterday at UNC hospital Rex campus. I am considered high risk because of my age so they are being very particular about my care. (Thank goodness for decent insurance!) Well the boys are doing well. In fact one weighs 1 lb 7 oz and the other one weighs 1 lb 6 oz.. They are head to head and it looks as if they are headbutting each other. I thought they were kicking me this whole time, as it turns out they are hitting each other. I wonder if they are going to butt heads and scrap like this when they are born? We were very happy to see that they are within the 60th percentile and growing fine. Everything looks great! We are truly Blessed!

No comments: