Friday, February 19, 2010

New Edition to the Family


Well folks I have been away for several months now. As some of you know I was pregnant. With that pregnancy come high blood pressure and a few other problems that limited my activities. I just did not feel like doing much of anything really. Well, I had my little bundle of joy on September 17th. Keith weighed in at 10.5 pounds and he was 21.5 inches long. Quite a big bundle of joy, not so little. He is now 5 months old and growing like a weed. I have some pics of him that I am going to share. After his birth I had more complications with my high blood pressure and edema. I was actually put back into the hospital 3 days after he was born. It was not a fun time for certain. My blood pressure is finally under control and all of my edema is gone and I feel so much better. Here is our bundle of joy!

No comments: